Request a Callback Close

Psychological Injury Claims

Your health and safety at work is extremely important and it’s equally as important for your employer to ensure you are protected as best as possible at all times.

Part of this commitment is to ensure that an employee’s mental health is protected and they should minimise the likelihood of employees suffering from psychological as well as physical injuries.

Accidents at work can lead to more than just some form of physical injury. Common causes of physiological injury at work can be:

  • Involvement in a distressing accident
  • Enforced absence from work, either temporarily or permanently
  • Unnecessary pressure from employers
  • Enforced career change
  • A loss of earnings and financial stability
  • Radical changes in family and personal life
  • Physical scarring and body image issues (see our page on Scarring Injuries)

The effects of some kind of traumatic event at work may include some of these conditions:

  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder

Godloves Solicitors can help you with your psychological injury compensation claim

If you believe you have suffered a physiological injury at work you could make a No Win, No Fee psychological injury compensation claim. Contact us any time of the day on 0800 0193 710 and we will help you gain the compensation you deserve.

Start Your Claim - it only takes 60 seconds

People We've Helped

Quittance enhanced injury compensation calculator

Godloves chosen as legal advisors for online tool that assesses the probabi...

Read More »

£17,000 Won for Fractured Elbow

Godloves Solicitors won £17,000 on behalf of a client when he was inj...

Read More »

The service is excellent and you always keep me updated. With you I feel I am in excellent hands.

Mrs. R

Commercial Partner

Call us FREE 24/7 on 0800 0193 710
or text GODLOVES to 84433
Godloves PI is a trading name of Yorkshires Injury Lawyers Limited

If Godloves Solicitors has helped you with general legal services in the past please contact us and we will forward your enquiry to the relevant department.