Request a Callback Close

Restaurants, Pubs or Hotels

Have you been the victim of a slip or trip accident, which was not your fault whilst in a restaurant, pub or hotel?

Most people visit a restaurant, pub or hotel, at least once a week. These are places of leisure, where we look to relax, however if the property or site is not properly maintained, they can be fraught with danger, with a large potential for serious injury. 

The restaurant, pub or hotel, is obliged to take “reasonable” steps to ensure your safety, however the scope for injury is not always correctly addressed. If should you get injured as a result of a slip or trip on the premises, you have good reason to seek compensation, and Godloves Solicitors can help.

Experts in Slip, Trip or Fall Accident Compensation

We help people just like you who have been involved in a slip or trip accident in a pub, restaurant or hotel to receive the maximum compensation they are entitled to, and remember, No Win, No Fee means you have nothing to pay should your claim not be successful. You can also use our online Claim Calculator to find out how much your claim is worth.

Godloves Solicitors can help you with your Slip, Trip or Fall Accident Compensation Claim

So, if you feel you have a case for slip, trip or fall accident compensation claim then contact Godloves Solicitors today on 0800 0193 710.

Start Your Claim - it only takes 60 seconds

People We've Helped

Quittance enhanced injury compensation calculator

Godloves chosen as legal advisors for online tool that assesses the probabi...

Read More »

£17,000 Won for Fractured Elbow

Godloves Solicitors won £17,000 on behalf of a client when he was inj...

Read More »

I can’t say how much the work you have all done means. I could not have got through it without you.

Mrs. E

Commercial Partner

Call us FREE 24/7 on 0800 0193 710
or text GODLOVES to 84433
Godloves PI is a trading name of Yorkshires Injury Lawyers Limited

If Godloves Solicitors has helped you with general legal services in the past please contact us and we will forward your enquiry to the relevant department.